Nojoqui Falls Double Slate Tech Wall Fountain is a unique, beautiful work of art, dazzling the eye and soothing the ears with a gentle cascade of falling water that sparkles under built-in lighting. Crafted of high quality materials, this fountain is easily assembled and mounted while offering the rich appearance of a built-in structure. The water pours out from under the light hood and flows down the two lightweight slate panels, into water in the basin.
NSI slate is made from veneers of genuine Indian Raja Slate and fused it to composite material with the same chipped edge technique and they are indistinguishable from a thick slab of slate. All the beauty is retained and reduces weight over 90%.
The fountain comes in several frame finishes: Copper Patina (copper frame with clear powder coat); Stainless Steel (brushed finish); Coppervein (aluminum frame with copper vein powder coat) and Black (aluminum frame with black powder coat).
Included is LED lighting with remote control.
NOTE: This fountain includes special ordering instructions. Please read the 'Lift Gate Information' section above before placing an order. Also, copper and slate are natural materials, variations in color, texture and size are desirable and shall not be cause for return.
- NSI slate face
- Frame available in several finishes
- Built-in LED lighting with remote control
- Designed to provide maximum water sound
- Fountain is pictured with cord hidden
- Completely assembled - 30 minutes installation
- Warranty: 6 months limited manufacturer
- Frame kit
- NSI slate face panel
- Recirculating electric pump
- White LED accent lights
- Remote control for the lights
- Decorative rocks
- Mounting hardware
- 57.5"H x 51"W x 7"D
- Shipping Size: 61.4"H x 54.3"W x 12"D
- Shipping Weight: 103 lbs. (Lift Gate suggested)
- Ships: Common Carrier - palletized
Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
Stainless Steel Fountain Maintenance and Care