The Medium Horizon Falls Slate Tech Wall Fountain is a unique, beautiful work of art, dazzling the eye and soothing the ears with a gentle cascade of falling water that sparkles under built-in lighting. Crafted of high quality materials, this fountain is easily assembled and mounted while offering the rich appearance of a built-in structure. The water flows out from the top portion of this magnificent fountain (under the rectangular roof) and cascades down the beautiful horizontal lightweight slate panel, into the pool of water in the basin. As the water flows down the shimmering lightweight slate, it is beautifully illuminated by small bright LED lights at the top inner portion of the fountain. Already pre-assembled - 15 minutes installation.
NSI slate is made from veneers of genuine Indian Rajah Slate and fused it to composite material with the same chipped edge technique and they are indistinguishable from a thick slab of slate. All the beauty is retained and reduces weight over 90%.
The fountain comes in several frame finishes: Copper Patina (copper frame with clear powder coat); Coppervein (aluminum frame with copper vein powder coat) and Black (aluminum frame with black powder coat).
Included is LED lighting with remote control.
NOTE: Copper and slate are natural materials, variations in color, texture and size are desirable and shall not be cause for return.
- NSI slate - the thin layer of slate used in this fountain makes it less heavy, and easier to hang
- Frame available in several finishes
- Built-in LED lighting with remote control
- Designed to provide maximum water sound
- Fountain is pictured with cord hidden
- Completely assembled
- Warranty: 6 months limited manufacturer
- Frame kit
- NSI slate face panel
- Recirculating electric pump
- LED White lights
- Remote control for the lights
- Decorative rocks
- Mounting hardware
- Medium: 24.5"H x 37.5"W x 5"D
- Medium Shipping Size: 41"h x 28"W x 9.5"D
- Medium Product Weight: 25 lbs.; Shipping Weight: 43 lbs.
- Ships: UPS
- Material: Copper and Slate
Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
Stainless Steel Fountain Maintenance and Care