Free Standing Monet Fountain is an beautiful abstract work of art made into a fountain. The two-sided fountain features two panels with water running down them. The panels are made out of a material called Lexan which is virtually unbreakable.
Available with led lights: Inside there are “floating” LED lights that can be viewed from either side. The lights put off almost no heat and can last around 200,000 hours.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus the colors may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The images are completely hand painted
- Each of these fountains is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Light option
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 48"H x 16"W x 14"D
- Material: Copper and Lexan
- Usage: Indoor