The Boilermaker 1/2HP Aerator is an improved high volume floating surface aerator designed for maximum oxygen transfer and water flow. The low profile design of the Boilermaker creates a high volume white boil effect of highly aerated water while producing a minimal surface pattern. If pond health is the primary consideration, the highest oxygen transfer rates and the large volume of water circulation makes the Boilermaker the preferred selection.
The Boilermaker is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. No oil to change, no maintenance required, and no control box needed. GFCI required, please disconnect power source when swimmers present. Longer power cable is available. Please, call for more details.
- Made in the USA
- Low profile design
- Highly aerated spray
- Operates in minimum depth of 32"
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor
- Salt water approved
- Designed for 24 hour per day operation
- No maintenance required
- Easy installation
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths
- Two 20lb. weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Warranty: 5 year motor
- 1 Float
- 1 Unit
- 1 Electric cable
- Motor Specs: 1/2HP, 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts,
- 115V or 230V motor
- Min. Pond Depth: 32"
- Pond Size: 1/4 acre or larger
- Stardard 70 feet of cord included
- Cable: maximum cord length 150 feet
- 12 Gauge submersible cord w/ plug
- Capacity: 400 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Shipping Size: 32" x 32" x 7" and 10" x 10" x 35"
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs. and 47 lbs.
- Ships: UPS (2 Boxes)